uPVC Yale Universal Window Handle Inline Double Glazing Locking Espag Lock PVC
Yale Universal Inline Espag Window Handle
The Yale window handle is an elegant and stylish handle which boasts a high quality and ergonomic design. It is made by Yale, the leading manufacturer in window and door hardware. This handle is suitable for all window espag and shoot bolt mechanisms. It's a heavy-duty, high-quality handle which boasts its superiority over other window handles.
Yale Inline Espag Window Handle Information
- Universal handle Fits both left and right hand openings
- Secure handle (can not be flicked open)
- 43mm screw hole centres
- Child safe handle, requires button press
- Comes with 2 fixing screws per handle
- Comes with 1 key per handle
- Comes with 1 screw cover cap per handle
- Comes with 2 key covers one green and one black (white for the white handle) to create keyless handle
- Screw Hole Centres: 43mm
- Spindle Length: 10, 15, 20, 30 & 40mm
- Spindle Width: 7mm Square
Measuring your handle
Screw Hole Fixing Centres:
Most espag handles are made to industry standards with 43mm screw hole centres, therefore it really doesn't matter if you choose a style that's different to your existing handle, as long as the handle centres measure 43mm these handles will fit.
These handles are of the inline type (Non-handed), therefore they will replace both left and right hand handles.
Remove the two screws fixing the handle to the window and measure from the base of the handle to the tip of the spindle.
Although almost all espag spindle widths measure 7mm square, it's worth checking before ordering as some unusual 8mm variations have been known, although these are mostly on timber windows.