2 x Soudafoam Comfort B3 600ml Expanding Foam Genius Gun Reuseable Gap Fill
Technichal Details :
x2 Tins Included In Per Sale
Perfect use with one hand Perfect control of extrudability of the foam Possible to re-use up to 6 weeks after first use
- Excellent form stability – no shrink, no post expansion
- Excellent filling characteristics
- Excellent adhesion to all building materials (except PE, PP and PTFE)
- High insulation values, both thermal and acoustical
- Excellent installation performance
- Installation of door- and windowframes
- Filling of cavities
- Sealing and filling of openings and cavities in roof constructions
- Creation of an acoustic screen
- Creation of a sound deadening layer
- Improvement of insulation in cold store facilities
- All other usual PU Foam applications
Directions for use
- Shake the canister thoroughly for ca 30 seconds. Open the lid on the top and wear the enclosed gloves. Straighten the applicator tube.
- Apply a fine water spray to the surface which needs to be clean and free of grease and dust..
- Turn around the canister and extrude the foam carefully by applying pressure on the trigger.
- Fill cavities on for 30 to 40 % as the foam will continue to expand during the curing process.
- Shake canister regularly during the application. If Foam is applied in several layers, moisten between each layer of foam.
- At the end of the application, close the applicator tube with the sealing plug and click into the holder. Close the lid. The canister can
be reactivated for up to 6 weeks if resealed correctly.
- Uncured foam can be removed with Foam Cleaner or acetone. Cured foam can only be removed mechanically.